Weird noun 1. FATE, DESTINY; especially: ILL FORTUNE 2. soothsayer
Soothsayer noun : someone who makes predictions about what is going to happen in the future. (prognosticator) there is the origin gnostic again!
We have been given a language that cast spells. Think twice before you use the whirrd (word) – WEIRD. This word has turned up everywhere, has it not?
Stop this word cold turkey and choose another. You are casting ill fortune because you couldn’t come up with a more specific definition of what your thoughts generate. Listen for it during your day please. Take that journey. Check yourself. Quit WEIRD.
What does one do when their regular Sunday Seahawks football game isn’t on anymore? We take a road trip to Ocean Shores, WA, smoke legally purchased weed & pray with the full moon. There was no snowpocolypse in western WA.
We stopped at Have a Heart Rec 21 in Ocean Shores . Total spent – $45. I found a 10% discount for using my medical prescription for cannabis. I asked for a 60/40 sativa and he placed three 1g packages onto the counter. The green crack ‘weed’ looked fake so we chose the Black Betty and the Dutch Treat.
I don’t want to have to explain chemistry so the lab tests and THC% isn’t my thing. Does it look good? Does your mouth water when you crack open the bag? How stoned do you feel? With these tiny 1 gram packages chances of you becoming brand specific or having a preference like a nonfat triple white chocolate iced mocha – not so much. You’ll probably choose next time something that looks good and smells good!
We also purchased a glass pipe after deliberating on the largest bowl size. This orange pipe fit my dragon themed road trip plus it has a right hand carb which is perfect for us left handed people.
The only other people inside the shop were silver haired people displaying nervousness.
In WA the next big step is cool places to smoke weed outside. Hiding behind the bush is teenage bs. Yes, I AM STONED, so is she, that guy, their dog, those three people over there, see those kids….you see my point? Yes we can.
Choose your mind. Welcome all that is honest & truthful. Eliminate fiction. There is no time, there is only TRUTH. The more you resonate with truth, the more you recognize synchronicity. The synchronicity validates that you are on the intended path.
If you are thinking negative thoughts the bird will not come to you. Hedge trimming isn’t my favorite because I refuse to use that electric trimmer. In the photo in my brain I am saying, ‘OM’ or ‘AUM’ or ‘I am so grateful’ even though I could be stewing frustrations.
Be moved by energy larger than human with childlike curiosity.
I am here to aid in a shift of consciousness. Everything that I do inside myself is reflected outwards through both my actions and personal vibrations.
Cannabis use – its a vitamin supplement!
I’ve been stoned in every interaction we’ve ever had. No guilt,no shame.
Mary Kay makeup ate a whole through Styrofoam. I witnessed that when I spent two weeks with their business kit in 2007.
MAKE YOUR OWN SKIN care! Cancer ENDs with me.
Cannabis can be added into the lotion or creme in various other ways. I will explain what I do and if you are curious for more farmer tips to prepare the best topical – leave a comment.
My massage website
Whipped cannabis topical
8g water cured cannabis flowers. (See weed under water post)
16 oz coconut oil
7 oz Shea butter
1/4 cup beeswax
8 oz. Grapeseed oil
1 oz hemp oil
2 oz aloe vera juice with fillet (Lily of the valley)
1 1/2oz distilled water
1 Tbsp Calm Magnesium citrate
- essential oils, tinctures or rso added at the end to preference
- Add 8 oz of the coconut oil and the cannabis flowers into a cast iron skillet or any saucepan. Set the stove to the lowest heat setting and simmer. This process of blending the cannabis with coconut oil can take days if you want it to. Some begin the process at the new moon and complete the batch on the full moon. The heat is low – less than 100 degrees.
- Remove the flowers from the coconut oil by passing the blend through a cheesecloth or cotton fabric. The resulting infusion of cannabis coconut will go back onto the stove into a soup pan.
- Add the Shea butter, the remaining coconut oil, the grape seed oil and beeswax.
- Place the pan on the stove on low and melt just until the beeswax liquifies.
- Pour your batch into a stainless steel bowl and refrigerate.
- It can take up to 6 hours to solidify in the fridge.
- Remove the bowl from fridge and whip it with a hand mixer on the lowest setting. This can take a long time to whip up the hardened product.
- Now warm up the distilled water and mix the magnesium citrate to it.
- Add the magnesium blend to the lotion.
- After you blend it up, the lotion goes back into the fridge to chill for two hours.
- Remove lotion, whip it up and add the hemp oil and aloe.
- Add your essential oils now or tinctures or RSO and whip.
This recipe creates around 30oz or more lotion which will last a long time. It should be applied as you would any lotion. This lotion is good for ANY skin…face skin, hair scalp, body – vagina!
If you want to preserve shelf life add a vitamin E or use an essential oil like rosemary or frankincense for longer shelf life.
Most people leave their lotion at the back of the toilet or in the medicine chest. Some leave it by the bedside. Others apply with the monthly breast self check. I use it ALL day.
Lotion making is like making cookies or cheesecake. It requires TLC but in the end you are doing your largest organ a favor!
Stop trusting someone else to care for your skin.
Do it yourself. You are beautiful.
2539520311 leave msg.