Mary Kay makeup ate a whole through Styrofoam. I witnessed that when I spent two weeks with their business kit in 2007.
MAKE YOUR OWN SKIN care! Cancer ENDs with me.
Cannabis can be added into the lotion or creme in various other ways. I will explain what I do and if you are curious for more farmer tips to prepare the best topical – leave a comment.
Whipped cannabis topical
8g water cured cannabis flowers. (See weed under water post)
16 oz coconut oil
7 oz Shea butter
1/4 cup beeswax
8 oz. Grapeseed oil
1 oz hemp oil
2 oz aloe vera juice with fillet (Lily of the valley)
1 1/2oz distilled water
1 Tbsp Calm Magnesium citrate
- essential oils, tinctures or rso added at the end to preference
- Add 8 oz of the coconut oil and the cannabis flowers into a cast iron skillet or any saucepan. Set the stove to the lowest heat setting and simmer. This process of blending the cannabis with coconut oil can take days if you want it to. Some begin the process at the new moon and complete the batch on the full moon. The heat is low – less than 100 degrees.
- Remove the flowers from the coconut oil by passing the blend through a cheesecloth or cotton fabric. The resulting infusion of cannabis coconut will go back onto the stove into a soup pan.
- Add the Shea butter, the remaining coconut oil, the grape seed oil and beeswax.
- Place the pan on the stove on low and melt just until the beeswax liquifies.
- Pour your batch into a stainless steel bowl and refrigerate.
- It can take up to 6 hours to solidify in the fridge.
- Remove the bowl from fridge and whip it with a hand mixer on the lowest setting. This can take a long time to whip up the hardened product.
- Now warm up the distilled water and mix the magnesium citrate to it.
- Add the magnesium blend to the lotion.
- After you blend it up, the lotion goes back into the fridge to chill for two hours.
- Remove lotion, whip it up and add the hemp oil and aloe.
- Add your essential oils now or tinctures or RSO and whip.
This recipe creates around 30oz or more lotion which will last a long time. It should be applied as you would any lotion. This lotion is good for ANY skin…face skin, hair scalp, body – vagina!
If you want to preserve shelf life add a vitamin E or use an essential oil like rosemary or frankincense for longer shelf life.
Most people leave their lotion at the back of the toilet or in the medicine chest. Some leave it by the bedside. Others apply with the monthly breast self check. I use it ALL day.
Lotion making is like making cookies or cheesecake. It requires TLC but in the end you are doing your largest organ a favor!
Stop trusting someone else to care for your skin.
Do it yourself. You are beautiful.